For New Students Only!
Summer Tuition Payments for the month are due at or before the FIRST lesson of the 6 week series . If necessary, students may pay weekly if arrangements have been made in advance. Tuition reserves your exclusive lesson time; it is payment for your course of music education. Tuition is non-refundable. What you do with your reserved time, is entirely up to you.
Summer Tuition includes:
- Theory book (written)
- Ear training book (written, may be combined with Theory Book)
- NoteSpeller (written, if one is available for the student’s method book)
- Assignment notebook
- Binder for printed materials
- Free use of Piano Maestro (iPad required for home use) for as long as you’re a member of the studio. If the student doesn’t have an iPad at home, s/he will be able to use it in the studio.
- The loan of method books, Scale Books, FUNdamentals of Music, technic books, duets, sheet music, sight reading, holiday music and others as needed. These books are loaner books to be returned in good condition when no longer needed.If these books are not returned in useable condition, the cost to replace them will be owed. If you want one to keep, please let me know.
Summer Tuition fees:
- 6 weeks of 30 minute lessons are $120.00, payable at the first lesson. (Books listed above included)
- 6 weeks of 45 minute lessons are $210.00, payable at the first lesson. (Books listed above included)
- 6 weeks of 60 minute lessons are $300.00, payable at the first lesson (Books listed above included)
Summer Lessons will begin on June 26, 2017 and end on August 24, 2017.
The 6 Summer Lessons must conclude on or before August 24, 2017
There will be NO lessons July 4
NO Lessons after noon the week of July 10-14 due to Pender Music Camp
Please register at http://ocms.mymusicstaff.com/Register-for-Lessons